I’ll be listing out my favorite sidekicks from some of my favorite Disney movies!
- Flounder– Obviously Flounder is first because of my homegirls Ariel 😂 But seriously, Flounder is adorable and I love him.
- Timon & Pumbaa- The ultimate package deal of Disney sidekicks. They’re funny and unique and I love them.
- Pascal- He’s a sassy little chameleon and his sass especially with Flynn are a great comedic relief in Tangled.
- Lumiere & Cogsworth- The dynamic sidekick duo of Beauty and the Beast. They are such opposites but still great friends and that just makes them so great to watch.
- Mushu- Oh my goodness that sassy dragon. If you can’t tell I love me some sass. 😂
- Tinkerbell- Contrary to popular belief in Peter Pan Tink isn’t all that nice and that’s what I love about her. She’s manipulative and straight up rude to Wendy but still be everyone’s favorite fairy.
- Abu- He’s so sneaky and adorable that little monkey.
- Jaq & Gus Gus- Cinderella’s trusty companions. They are so loyal, so endearing. They really love her and that’s so special.
- Ray- He’s not a major sidekick but I love him anyways. 😍
- Pegasus- They bond of friendship between Hercules and Pegasus is so cute that he had to make this list.
I hope you guys enjoyed and comment some other Disney sidekicks that you love that didn’t make it into my list!
Until next time!
No copyright infringement intended. All opinions are mine and mine alone. All images belong to the Disney franchise.